Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Vital Golf Swing Movement Brings Success

“I think it is what you say about how to swing the arms correctly that has caused a real improvement in my golf swing. I’ve been playing golf for 18 years and I have never before managed to quite master this movement. But now the club seems to come squarly onto the ball every time I swing.”

“Yours is the first book I’ve read about the golf swing which has a really clear description of how to use one’s arms properly, and what a difference it makes once one manages to master this simple movement. I really enjoy hearing that solid ‘click’ sound every time the clubhead strikes the ball.”

“I remember reading in Ben Hogan’s excellent book on the golf swing about the hands ‘supinating’ and never being to understand quite what he meant. Your description of how to achieve this vital movement is so much clearer to me. How I wish I’d understood it years ago.”

“I must say that when I first downloaded your golf swing book I was a bit apprehensive. But the great benefit of it being so easy to read is that I go back to it time and again to find other ways to fine tune my golf swing more and more.”

“I always knew that I was never swinging the golf club properly. But now I feel that I’ve mastered an effective golf swing and I have a clear movie in my mind of how it should look and feel. And because it is so clearly etched into my mind I feel sure that I will continue to play well.”

“I really feel that the days of watching my ball fade away to the right are over forever. Having mastered a golf swing that makes my shots fly further and straighter is just so much fun. And it’s even more fun when I hear the ghasps of surprise from others in the group I’ve been playing with for over ten years.”

This article is taken from an e-mail sent in by a delighted golfer who had been playing for 18 years before he purchased The Golf Swing Mind-Movies Power Pack.
All the best

David Ferrers
for
The Golf Bandit
http://www.the-golf-bandit.com

7 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

Trend forecasters
There was a time, way back in the late 1990s, when coolhunting was still cool, when nearly every Madison Avenue ad agency wanted a resident hipster to interpret the spending habits of those inscrutable ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a website traffic site/blog. It pretty much covers website traffic related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

5:56 AM  
Blogger zincwaverider said...

Hi, I just found your blog here to be great so I thought I'd pay you a compliment. I think it's great so I bookmarked it! I really like it when people compliment my blog so I'm doing that for you. Hope you don't mind.
My site is nothing special, it's about rashguards, and rashguards related stuff.

You should come check out my blog if you have spare time :-)

5:57 AM  
Blogger Slim said...

Watch Interviews with Dave Winer, Brewster Kahle, and Others
Interviews with Dave Winer, Brewster Kahle, and Many Others If you're looking for some weekend viewing and/or listening and/or reading you might want to check out NerdTV from PBS .
Hello writer, fascinating blog, enjoyed the read.

A currency forex learn online trading site/blog.
Top currency forex learn online trading facilities for all.
Don't miss it.

5:59 AM  
Blogger Eric Stone said...

Titanium golf drivers
Golf has come a long way since the days when golf clubs were made out of hickory wood and even a distance of 300 meters were considered a great swing. Things have changed since then, and there's a new feat everyday. Today, for that absolute shot, Titanium Golf Drivers are used these days. The titanium adds greatly to the power and swing speed of the golfer, and helps him to hit the ball higher, longer and straighter. In some golf drivers, only the face is made of titanium; however, there are quality drivers available where heel to toe, crown to soleplate, hosel to bore is made of titanium. http://www.300yards.com

5:15 AM  
Blogger Johnny said...

Hello, your blog is inmformative, I just found a brand new forex trading system using both Mathematical and psychlogical approch, hope you can visit and it will be useful to your trading life.

6:18 PM  
Blogger All about Golf said...

Hi thanks for your blog, I liked it! I also have a blog/site about vegas golf that covers vegas golf related stuff. Please feel free to visit.

6:58 PM  
Blogger signals3_t5 said...

hi i just found this blog , thanks.




Get More Details

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home